Followers

Feb 18, 2013

Review : Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Very Cherry



Red lips is a classic. It will instantly brighten up your bare face and look effortlessly gorgeous just like the Burberry runway models for Spring/Summer 2013 show.

I went to SM Department store and saw this five color range of red lipstick from Maybelline. I tested the color and decided to get it on #635 or Very Cherry because it compliments my skin tone well.

Of course, I had to try it as soon as I could so I wore it to the office the next day and it was really noticeable. My office mates complimented me and told me I should wear it more often. Probably because I always pick something nude or pink or anything subtle so it was kindda new for everyone.



It’s not so creamy. Actually, somehow it felt a little dry that I prefer putting on lip balm first so it would glide on easily. It can last for several hours even when you’re eating but not really with hot drinks. Pigmentation is very nice. One swipe is perfect. 

Then again, no matter how much I love this product, I have one major issue with it that I cannot ignore. I had an allergic reaction.



The first time I was thinking I must’ve eaten something wrong but the second time, I was certain that the formula doesn’t fit my sensitive skin. Too bad because I really fell in love with it but I just have to let it go. So I ended up giving it to my mom.
Oh, well. I guess that's just how it should be. I hope I can still find that perfect shade of red that matches my sensitive skin before the hype ends.

2 comments:

Janet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aww, too bad the product is sensitive on your lips~ It's such a pity since the color is so lovely ^_~

Krysta said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Finding products that suits me and my skin is really like finding a soulmate. Should be meant to be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...