Followers

Feb 3, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go : Warm vs. Cool



This is the third day of the challenge and today's theme is warm vs. cool. So far, the categories are easy and work isn't getting busy yet.

Anyway, I'm not so sure if I have any inspiration on this one. I just thought of using navy blue and lilac because I like the colors and they look good together. They also fall right for the theme. ^_^

To make sure I'm not gonna make any mess on the side for the lilac, I used scotch tape to cover it. After painting the other half with blue, I took off the tape and colored the other half with a shimmery lilac. Then I simply put dots on the side, four for each nail. I wasn't able to get some nail tapes so I placed gems in the middle part instead to cover up the line. It's not that it doesn't look good but it looks a bit unfinished if I'd leave it that way.

There's something I want to change though. I really should've looked for some nail tapes or probably used a smaller gemstone for the center. The ones I used looked as if it dominated my entire nail.

Oh, well. I hope you also liked this one. See you tomorrow for my next nail design.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...