Followers

Jun 16, 2012

Nail Swatch : My Blooming Nails (Etude House)


This is the latest nail polish line from Etude House which is really perfect for summer. But  the thing is, there are only 6 colors available limited on pink, red and orange hues because  its made to match with your lip color. I got mine in #1 OR201 like peach color.  I find it a bit pricey for Php 178 with an average bottle size. I can't tell the exact net weight though because the writings are all in Korean.


It comes in a long handle brush making application a lot easier compared to their regular nail polishes. One thing that I didn't like about it is the bristles. It's an advantage that they're flat but the strands are really thick it can make those harsh lines appear during application.

As for the color, it is really pigmented. One average coat is good enough but like I said earlier, the brush leaves harsh lines leaving an unfinished look. So I suggest you to do a second coat or use your own brush :). It bubbles a bit and it turn sticky so fast you might need to shake it often for smoother application. Another thing is, if you stock it in your drawer even for a short time the color kindda separate. I know its typical but I can see the bottom slightly lighter from the rest. Click here to see other colors.

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a beautiful colour! Looks lovely! xxx

Janet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

really pretty shade ^_~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...