Followers

Jun 9, 2012

Review : St. Ives Facial Mask

I saw a tube of this mask in a salon near my place. I know St. Ives is a good brand of skin care line, but I wasn't aware of this item since it's not included in their product list at St. Ives.com. I'm a huge fan of facial masks as part of my weekend pampering rituals so i really wanted to try it.

During application, the mask feels cool in my skin. I can feel the tightening of my face due to the clay ingredient slowly drying. I have a really sensitive skin but I haven't had any problems or irritations after using it for three times. 

What I love about this is that it deeply cleanses my skin for real. Fifteen minutes later, the clay mask will dry completely and after washing my face with running water, I can feel the white heads soften and rub off my nose and chin. i'm not sure if I was just imagining it but my pores seemed to tighten instantly. At first I thought it was because of the left over kaolin clay but there wasn't any. My face felt softer and smoother but it was also dry. To get rid of the dryness, I use St. Ives Collagen Elastine facial moisturizer.

2 comments:

Janet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a nice mask! thanks for sharing the review ^_~

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's good to know what works with sensitive skin as I find that some irritate my skin <3 xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...