This will be my first nail art tutorial ever. The design is really simple and all products mentioned are linked to the related review/haul posts. Please let me know if you like it by posting a comment below.
- Color your nails with Caronia in Italian Nude. This will serve as the base color of your nails.
- Put glue or clear nail polish at the tip of your nails on a diagonal direction.
- Dip your nails on the pink Nail Sequence ( Nail Art Accessories Haul ) then flatten them. Brush off the excess but make sure to maintain the diagonal tip.
- Put a red nail gem on the higher end.
- Lastly, seal the design with clear nail polish.