Followers

Jan 14, 2012

Tutorial : Vintage Pearl Bracelet

It's been awhile since I did an accessory video so to start the year, here's a new accessory tutorial. This is easier than the others I made so I decided to use power point to emphasize little details.


I know there's nothing more cliche than using pearls but it's the best option I currently have in my collection so for this project, I used majestic pearls in pale yellowish tone. Sapphire, emerald and ruby will also be great. For an added vintage feel, I used copper wires, balls, chains and spacers with floral looking details to complete the accessory instead of gold.


1 comments:

Mich of Mich Eats and Shops said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice! Pearls are timeless. Not cliche at all ;) Plus I'm loving the vintage feel of this. The third layer was a great finishing touch. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...