Followers

Mar 3, 2012

Haul : Ladies Accessories and Make up (SM Mall)


Hello ladies, I just want to share with you a few stuffs that I bought from SM San Fernando and SM Olongapo from late January to mid of February.

The 1st are bags. I was planning to buy from 'egg' ( a line of bag ) but I changed my mind after seeing that the departments store is having up to 50% sale. The first that I got was an old rose bag from Secosan which is originally Php999 but I only got it for only Php895. The second, also from Secosana, cost me Php550 with an original price of Php895. The style of the second bag looks a bit mature. It can also be bulky even without much things inside because of its structure but I just love the way the compartments keep my things organize. Note that these Secosana bags are made of rubberized leather so it must be properly kept to keep it from wearing out fast.



The 2nd are belts, one from Primo and the other from What Women Wants. The former have an ordinary buckle but the latter is kindda different. You have to insert the end of the belt on the buckle, fold it and then pin it to the holes before you lock it with the lose loop hole. That way, you don't have to worry about the excess flapping around your waist.


3rd is a pair of shoes from Figlia with floral and heart details on the insole and heel. It's only the 2nd day of SM Olongapo Department Store so I got it on sale at 10% off. It was a bit painful on the 1st three days because of my bunion but it wore off after being stretched. This pair is perfect for walking because of its rubber soles.

Last would be the eyeshadow duo from Maxfactor in Shooting Star and a Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in brown. I'll be posting a separate review for these two later.

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow madami din haul mo sis=)

Krysta said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Minsan lang din kasi ako magka-chance na magikot sa mall dahil sa dami ng work kaya sinsamantala ko :)

Elena said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

comment<3 Nice post dear!!!

Nila Kussriani said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love your shoes <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...