Followers

Jan 21, 2012

Haul : Hortaleza Nail Products

Hortaleza General Merchandise store is the best stop for salon products and that includes nail stuffs. From cleaning tools to nail polishes and nail accessories, they have it. It’s just one of my favorite beauty store.

I went to Hortaleza to check-out new colors of nail polishes and here’s what I got.



Miss Beauty Crack Nail Polish
HD Crack Nail Polish
Caress Nail Polish
Marry Nail Polish
Lucky Perfumed Nail Polish Remover
a few nail sticks

I’m happy with the first three products I mentioned so I’m making separate reviews with swatches but the 4th one is just disappointing. It looks like a liquidy ice-cream paste with unmelted portions. The brush is also not even. It’s like fringe with several layers. I know it’s only Php 15 but Klick is only Php 18 and the quality is really nice.

The Perfumed Nail polish remover on the other hand, is a really good buy. It doesn’t leave white films on my nails, it doesn’t dry off that fast like the other ordinary acetones, it has moisturizer and it smells like candy. Really loving it.

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such cute polishes. I didn't know they did perfumed nail polish remover <3

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute <3

Nila Kussriani said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

can't wait for the swatches <3

janispunk said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for your reviews. I love reading them and i learn a lot about competitive local brands. It just proves that beauty need not be expensive. It is your skills and eye for quality that gives justice to such affordable but fabulous finds!
Keep it up! More power to your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...