Followers

Dec 26, 2011

Nail Swatch : Caronia Italian Nude



The name is a little confusing. When I hear the word nude, I expect something like skin tones but this one is in no way close to any skin color. I don’t know exactly why they call it nude ‘cause it looks more like light violet to me. Maybe that’s why they put the word Italian before it (^^,).


The color is not really striking but its also not flat nor boring. It's like a "nail blush" (like cheek blush). It adds a little pop of color without being too loud. I’m loving it ‘cause it’s the perfect color to complement light pink hues.

General Expectations : It dries fast; it doesn’t bubble; and it took 3-4 days before it chips off.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...