Followers

Aug 15, 2016

New Blog | Intricate Taste

Hello guys. It has been awhile since I posted anything on this blog. Well, I've been really busy and figured that it's not really possible for me to do it on my own considering my schedule I love blogging but at the same time, I don't wanna be a waste of space on your blog roll so I collaborated with a friend started a whole new blog, www.intricatetaste.com.

The concept is pretty much the same. All things beauty, nail art, reviews and travel related but with additional food trip, book reactions and blogging tips. I hope you would take your time to visit on our blog and follow us on facebook.

For business inquiries, you can still message me on the e-mail add I provided in this blog but the post will already be posted on our new blog.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...