Followers

Dec 19, 2011

Reveiw : Eco Tools - Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set

As mentioned on my previous post, this is the first product I bought online ( My First Online Purchase ). Other than being affordable, I read some good reviews on this set. It's environment friendly too. You might think it's a bit much for it's original price since I got it for Php560 from Barat Mode but considering the shipping fee (which was free when I bought it ) I say it's fair enough. 

The plastic pack is thick and reusable and the entire package is light weight. Really suitable for travelling. 

The actual case is really simple though. There are no extra pockets or anything for other stuffs. Just something to hold the brushes with, which is really tight, and a rectangular mirror.

The mirror is really thin but I think it's unlikely to break. I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something different about the mirror other than being too thin. Somehow I feel like the reflection of the mirror is that of a wrapping foil only a lot clearer.

The brushes are like 4 1/2  inch long with the brand and name of brush engraved on its handle. The bristles are really soft and compact. I have no major complains about it. The angled crease brush may seem too big, but it's actually just perfect.

I've washed it three time and didn't shred one piece of hair. The brushes still look and feel the same as it was brand new.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...