Followers

Feb 24, 2013

Review : Beauty Credit’s Night Water Pack with Relaxing Herb Tea

I bought this  for Php390 from Beauty Credit at SBMA. For those who doesn't know, Beauty Credit is a Korean cosmetics and skincare brand. Their stores is not as cute as Etude House but the products are just as great. The prices are also more affordable compared to Etude House and Skin Food. Anyway, I was looking for a daily sheet mask but they don't have any so the lady suggested me have this. I was hesitant at first because I cannot read the back label since it was all in Hangeul. I can't even find the expiration date. I guess this is  the only thing that I don't like about most Korean and Japanese products.

Product says :

The Night Water Pack with Relaxing Herb Tea calms and relaxes you to sleep with aromatherapy properties, while it soothes and regenerates your skin throughout the night. It contains extracts of lavender, rosemary, sage, willow, herb and artemisia, exquisite herbs often used in essential oils that give you the calming, scented ambiance of a luxurious spa. It also helps to open clogged pores, neutralizes bacteria and reduce discomforts of inflamed, sensitive or acne skin.

My product experience :

It's a thick colorless gel that turns into liquid like consistency when you spread it.


You can also see the droplets forming.

It's cool on the skin. It's honestly hard to give a precise description but it feels like a moisturizer and mask in one tube. I can honestly skip on using moisturizer and just use this water parck instead and not feels so bad about it.

The scent is a light sweet lavender. It's so subtle your would hardly notice it. It isn't the kind that I  liked the first time I smell it but it's not bad at all. I'm not sure if the product evaporates fast or if my skin absorbs it well but there is no long sticky feeling. It's just cool and relaxing.

In the morning, my face feels soft, smooth and moist. It's also less oily than how it normally is when I apply moisturizer the night before.

Will I buy it again?

Yes. Using this is better than having to use a moisturizer at night specially during summer if you want to keep your skin moisturized but no greasy.

2 comments:

Izzy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing your review! this looks like a great, cooling moisturiser.

Metallic Paws

Janet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow, thanks for introducing the brand to us! ^_~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...