Followers

Jan 16, 2012

Review : Nichido Volume Mascara


Let's start with the brush... The brush is compact and a little too thick for my taste. I wouldn't advise this for those with really short lashes because it can scratch your lids and become messy during application.

The solution is really thick so it can hold your lashes for a long period. Great for those with thick and stubborn eyelashes that points down. One thing about it is it may pile up into chunks so you need to wait till it dries before adding your second coat.


After application, it looked a little spiky on me so I need to comb my lashes right after application for a more natural look.

The package says volumizing and water resistant and it really is. it made my eyelashes look a lot thicker particularly my lower lash. It didn't fade after testing it on running water but it smudged after touching it with a wet cotton. Removing is not a problem since the product is only water resistant and not waterproof.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...