Followers

Apr 18, 2012

St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer

I was browsing the net for skin care products when I stumbled on St.Ives.com. They offer an online test where they ask questions about your skin condition and then they'll introduce their products that best matches your answer.

Two products were suggested to me but I only got this one. This moisturizer cost me Php264 with a net weight of 10 oz. I've been using mine every night for months now but it's still far from getting emptied. I think one tub would last me around four to five months of regular use. So I'd say it's really worth its price base on the quantity.

During application, I noticed how fast it gets absorbed by my skin without the sticky feeling, then again, it still depends on how much you put on your face. I can also feel how hydrated my skin is after application. It did make my skin smoother after continued use. There is one thing I didn't like about it though. It tends to make my  face oily when I put more than what my skin needs and when the temperature is high.

One thing I can assure you, it works perfectly on my skin in spite of its sensitivity.

4 comments:

Janet said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the review, it sure is a nice moisturizer. But the only cons is that it might not be that suitable if you are always on the field as it might produce more oil..But overall, a pretty decent moisturizer ^_^~

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for this review. I'm gonna try this <3

11gHiEsZeLLe07 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the review...I really want to get this....

Nila Kussriani said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yay thankyou for the review <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...