Followers

Feb 18, 2012

Review : San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen and Long Lash Mascara

San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

I was really excited when I saw this because it's in a pen form, it's waterproof and totally affordable. it also has a felt tip. I've been using liquid eyeliner and comfortable with using a liner brush but I just prefer using this one because it's easier to handle when I'm in a hurry. I really had high expectations with this one. It works for me there are a few things I'm disappointed about. The package says waterproof so I tested it. It is water resistant bu it is not water proof at all. Another thing I didn't like about it is that it creates a harsh thick line when i try to apply it several times. It doesn't last that long too.


San San Waterproof Mascara (Long Lash)

The wand is sleek and the brush is bendable. It's also not huge compared to Nichido Volume Mascara I previously reviewed. I'm really much comfortable using this 'cause I wont need to hold a little cardboard on my lid during application just to make sure it'll be clean. I like the way it smoothly glide, hold my lashes and lengthen it. I have a few concerns though. Like the San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, the mascara is only water resistant and not really what it claims. It may pile up on the tips of your lashes if you put on too much without waiting for it to dry. It may also fall off into chunks. To keep it from happening, I usually put a little amount of gel before application.

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Substantially, the write-up is truly the very best on this laudable subject. I concur inside your conclusions and will eagerly seem forward to your future updates. Just saying thank you'll not just be enough, for the wonderful lucidity inside your writing. I will immediately be gratifying function and a lot achievement inside your organization endeavors.

Krysta said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much... This is the first time I received a comment like that...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

comment <3 This review was so good. I like it both cause I have them also.

Keeza Villanueva said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i have oily lids so choosing the best eyeliner is the hardest for me. :( will try this. I know san san is affordable.

by the way i just followed your blog. Mind to follow back?

www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...