Followers

Feb 4, 2012

Tutorial : Spring Drops Bracelet

The bracelet is inspired by the pastel colors of spring, hence the name, with a little darker hue for contrast. I used a combination of glass beads and tinted pearls for this project. I also chose copper instead of 10k gold because copper hoop rings are a lot stronger. If you still prefer to use gold, I suggest you use gold filled hoop rings.


For the drops, the beads combination is arranged according to size. From the widest to slimiest except for the last piece (majestic pearl) to highlight the drops. 

I hope you guys would like this. Let me know if you do by commenting below this post.

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The bracelet looks stunning <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...