Followers

Feb 18, 2012

Review : Sassy Nail Art

I saw this in Watsons when i went shopping for a few bath supplies. It's really affordable since it's only Php 36 each with a net weight of 10ml. It was also available in blue but I decided to get black and red only since these are my nail color staples.

The container is a soft pressed tube with a removable white base. You would want to hold that base whenever you open it to keep the polish from squeezing out. The outside tip of the cap has a dropper and the inside has a long fine brush. It is really thin and it works well but the dropper can be a bit messy. It has a pin cover attached on a rubber to clog the tiny opening of the dropper but for some reasons, the red Sassy Nail Art continues to dispose off the nail polish but I didn't have any problem with the black one. The dots are also not that even The size varies on how much you would squeeze out. More makes bigger dots and less makes smaller. I haven't figure out how to control it though.

The color is exactly how you see it from the bottle since it is a transparent plastic tube. In case you want to ask, I wasn't able to test how long it'll last on its own since i don't use it as a base color.

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just bought 2 sassy nail art yellow and white (to make flowers)but to my dismay it's not good. it's too "watery" as in malabnaw that it flowing through the edges of my nails. even if I don't press the container the nail polish is flowing and it makes my nail look messy. it's not thick or dense enough to form the shape or art that I want... it's a 2THUMBS DOWN...

Krysta said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

There is a bit problem with the container but the one I got isn't watery. Maybe you need to let it sit for awhile to thicken a bit.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I bought a black one the other day and ,being a newbie on nail art, I was wondering on how other people used it.. So I googled sassy nail art and I found this great article. I swear I would never have found out that it has a long thin brush inside. Stupid me for not checking. Anyway. I agree that the size of the dots depends on the pressure you make on the tube, you just have to get a grip on how to control it. What I do is I practice on any surface until I can make my desired dot size with ease. Great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...