Followers

Feb 2, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go : Jewel Tones (Lotus Flower Inspired)


Today's the second day of the challenge and the theme is Jewel tones. The nail polish I used is from Nailtopia. I don't really remember what number it was but it looks like garnet red to me so I decided to use it. I also don't own the polish. I borrowed this one from my cousin since I honestly don't have much variety of nail polish colors. Most of what I own are pastel colors.

For the floral design, I was thinking of a lotus flower that I saw from an orphanage before but I can't draw one so I thought of piling up nail gems instead. Nothing's really special with the nail gems. These are the same nail gems I got from Watsons a long time ago. The round ones are scrap booking gems that I bought from National Bookstore.


It's really easy to do but since I'm using nail decals, I need a really good nail glue to make sure it'll take awhile before it comes off.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...