Followers

Oct 7, 2012

SaladBox : Beauty Subscription in Philippines

Image Source : SaladBox.com.ph

Just bump into this today. I was checking SayTiocoArtillero's unboxing featuring Saladbox. It's the first monthly subscription box just like Birch Box, Glam bag, etc here in the Philippines.  I think they started receiving subscriptions last month but I wasn't so aware of it until today. I tried signing up and made reservations for the upcoming box. It's on a first come, first serve basis and you also have to wait for confirmation if you got a slot for the month's box. I really hope I could get one.

Price is Php500 per month but there are other types of plan for better deals. You can click here to check it out. It's a great way to try new products in a budget. But just like other beauty boxes, you may or may not like what's in it. It says on the site that you can customize your beauty profile but so far, I haven't seen that link. You can also get Php30 credit for every friends you refer to try SaladBox whenever they make a purchase.


The website is still in beta so most of the links don't work yet.  There are also not much to see for now. Hope it'll be complete after a few more weeks. I can't wait to see how this site will turn out. For the September Box, you can watch SayTiocoArtillero's video or you can click here to visit her site :

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...