Followers

Feb 1, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go : Achromatic Nails (Dots and Bows)




It's been awhile since I made any nail art tutorial. I honestly don't remember posting any nail art tutorial since my camera broke so until I can buy a new one, I'd be posting photo tutorials instead.

Anyway, I recently joined Polish Pashionistas on Facebook because I read from one of the blogs I followed that they were having a February Nail Art Challenge called Nail-Art-A-Go-Go and I wanted to join. They are not giving away anything. It's a simple daily challenge for the whole month of February.

Everyday you have to make a nail art design according to the category. I saw it last month so I had a little time to think over and do my nail designs. It was a bit difficult because it's different when you do you're designs on paper compared when you apply it on your nails.

First day's theme is Achromatic. That means the color range you have to use is black, white and gray only. I had several ideas to be honest. I wanted to do bamboo shadows, notes etc. but I ended up with this one because apparently it's the most decent I was able to make with my shaky hands.

The nail tip is frosted white, same with the dots but only with a different color. Then I used a regular gray to make the band looks like it's frilly and to emphasize the bow.

That's it for today... Please check out my next design tomorrow.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...