Followers

Jan 4, 2014

My First : Celine Bag


I already mentioned in my previous post that I have wanted to buy myself a Celine bag but I couldn’t because of the price and my budget. I love Celine clothes and shoes but I only buy them when they’re on sale unless I really like or need it. But I couldn’t do the same thing with the bags. Knowing myself, I personally need a bag that would fit anything and I could toss anywhere without feeling bad about it, the very reason why it’s difficult for me to get an expensive one. It’s quite pricey even when it’s on sale and the designs are not really meant for daily use. Oh well, I don't have to worry about it now, do I?


My cousin got me an off-white colored one with gold zipper details on the side. The bag has three small pockets, one on the front with a loop kind or lock. It also has one at the back and inside with two extra pockets for the phone. 


The strap is also adjustable but I may need to punch a few more wholes in it if I want to make it longer. The inside is spacious but I still don't think the size fit my kind of style on a daily basis specially for work. I guess I'd be using it more when I go out with friends or when I'm attending my masters class.

The design looks really simple but not understated. The little touch of gold on it's zipper and other metal design makes it look classy at the same time.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...