Followers

Jan 19, 2015

Nail Swatch: Revlon Brilliant Strength


Last December, Revlon had a sale on almost all their products so I purchased a few to try. The Revlon Brilliant Strength nail polish was selling two for the price of one, Php325. I picked colors that would be perfect for the upcoming spring and summer trend.

The first color I chose is number 170 or Mesmerize. It's a vibrant sky blue color. Two coats of this is just as pretty as the third. When I checked pantone.com, it's more like Scuba Blue.

 


This polish is number 130 or Inflame a red orange color nail polish. It's bold color is sexy and energizing to wear. So far, this is my favorite among all the colors I purchased.



The third nail polish is number 200 or Embody. This reminds me of Bubble Bath from O.P.I. but a lot lighter. It takes four coats to be opaque unlike the the other colors from the same line that I purchased. This is perfect if you want something clean and baby soft color. The thing I didn't like about it is that it's too sheer you need to layer it patiently if you want to see it's milky color.


 

The last color I got is number 240 or Inspire. I'd go for a third coat for this polish. It's like Marsala from pantone.com. As mentioned on the site, it "serves as the foundation for spring/summer 2015 palette".




This line of nail polish dries fast and shines even without a top coat. It last for quite awhile too. This is something I would definitely want to have in my collection.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...