Followers

Jan 4, 2015

Nail Swatch: Deck the Halls by China Glaze


This is my first China Glaze Nail Polish. I purchased this collection from Zalora.ph for P350. Normally, the price of a China Glaze Polish is P300 per full size bottle. This is pretty inexpensive so I took the chance to try one.

The first one is named Champagne Bubbles. This polish is sheer and would need about four coats to show the same color as it is in the bottle. It looks more gold than champagne with silver micro glitters after layering it.




The other polish is called Glittering Garland. I personally prefer this than the first one. It's a combination of green and gold micro glitters. Two to three coat is good enough for this polish to be opaque.



The last piece in this collection is the Holiday Berry Cuticle Oil. It's red in color and smells like cherry. This is suppose to help moisturize and hydrate your fingertips.This keeps my cuticle from turning white since I have to do swatches and use a nail polish remover so often it dries my nail bed.


Considering the price that I paid, this is worth it. It's like I got three items for a price of one. If it fits my budget, I would love to try more China Glaze polishes in the future.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...