Followers

Dec 30, 2014

2014 Holiday Gifts Haul

This year, I received a lot of blessings at work and my personal life. It took a lot of my attention and I get tired and stressed out because of it but I'm still grateful for having it. To end this year, I'm sharing the gifts I received from my family and close friends of mine. This isn't bragging, this is just my way of thanking them.


The pillow and pouch are from an office mate. One of the nicest people I met at work. I'm enjoying the pillow and the pouch is just right to replace the makeup bag I've been using.


The Siberian husky stuffed toy is from my younger brother. He purchased it from Blue Magic, a store here in the Philippines and his name is Mr. Smith. My brother and I love dogs and would definitely want a husky but it's just too big for our place. Aside from that, he knows I collect stuffed toys and I sleep with most of them.

\
The bag is from my cousin. Last year she gave me my first Celine bag and this year it's my first bag from Call it Spring. Shoes and bags are investment for me but I guess I don't need to buy a new one for 2015. I honestly don't know how to keep most of them since my room is quite small.


The last two gifts are from my mom and dad. I already gave my mom a hint of what I like so she purchased the Revlon eyeshadow palletes for me as well as the eyebrow pencil. It's my first time to have a Revlon eyeshadow pallete but I've already tried the eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. I'll be putting up a review on these on my next post.

The other gift they got me was a Samsung tablet and I love it. It has microsoft office which I can use for work or even at school. I can bring this with me wherever I go instead of a laptop.

Thanks for reading. I'll see you on my next post.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...