Followers

Jan 23, 2011

I'm Back... and still on vacation...

I've been gone for awhile because of the operation... Well now I'm better... I'm walking without a cane... So happy... Although I get tired easily and really huge now... I ate almost nothing for 12 damn days in the hospital and yet I gained weight. Must be the dextrose. I'm trying to get back to shape but because of the holidays, it's been postponed until 2011. To date, nothing has changed with my weight.


I've also been to Pangasinan three days ago with the whole family. It was Friday but my brother managed to join us (he skipped class with my parents' permission... cool, eh). We went to the miraculous spring that they're talking about. The place is really nice to have a picnic (but we didn't eat there). The water was warm and really refreshing and there were black pigs (???). I had no idea they exist until two days ago...

We also went to Manaoag church to pray and thank God for everything. We had lunch there, too. We also took a few family pictures to post.

After that, we visited my father's brother in Malasiqui. They served us "Latik" and it tasted really good. I actually took the rest of it home (^^,). Sometimes, when you want something all you do is ask.

I'm learning Spanish, too. It's not as hard as studying Mandarin or Japanese so I think I'm sticking with it until I'm ready to get to work...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...