Followers

Dec 4, 2013

Tutorial : Purple Haze Make up

It’s been awhile since I made any tutorial or updated my blog. Finally, I have something to put up. I made this video middle of November but I couldn’t find any guts to really post it. I have done a make-up tutorial before as a contest entry but this one is a video tutorial. Since my camera broke down a few months ago, I recorded the video using my webcam. I hope you would still enjoy watching although it’s not on HD.

Anyway, the inspiration of this look is Purple Haze which I think is a kind of plant. I like the color combination of pink and purple and I wanted to see if it would look good on me. Well, it does look good even with a hooded lid like mine. It’ll be nice for evening parties specially this holiday season.

Enjoy Watching...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...