Followers

Aug 30, 2013

Review : Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick


I was taking a walk at Ayala Mall when I saw an Avon booth. I checked it out and they were giving free lipstick samples (who am I to say no?). The color I got is Charged Cherry. Avon is celebrating its 35th year in the industry so they’re giving discounts on a lot of regular items, too. For this one, full size is selling at Php375 but now it’s only Php199.


It’s really small but I think it’ll be good to use up to 10 or 15 times. That's enough to decide whether I like the product or not before buying it.


Starting with texture, it's smooth and it glides easily during application It has glitters which is really visible but you can hardly feel the it on your lips.
The product name says “ultra color rich” but it’s kind of too sheer and would need at least three swipes to be opaque. The product also leaves specks of glitters when the color starts fading which is quite unappealing.

Longevity, it doesn’t really last that long and it’s easily removed when eating and drinking coffee so I have to re-apply all day long.

Would I buy it again?

I’m not so sure. The color is nice and all but since I’m a coffee and tea person, I don’t like that it doesn’t stick so well on my lips. Probably I could use it on a different occasion but not really for everyday use.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...