Followers

Apr 22, 2013

Tutorial : Charmed String Bracelet


After finally finding Wellmanson, I've been practicing  my jewelry making quite a lot before getting back to work that is. I'm still hoping I could continue considering a really busy work schedule. Anyway, that wasn't really the reason why I missed posting for the last two Sundays. Connection is really slow these days. I know this is the second time I gave that reason but it's the truth.

Going back to my post, I haven't really tried stringing beads before. You can see on my previous post that I've always been into wire wrapping. I'm just not confident with stringing beads and for some reason, I use to think those kinds are just kids' stuff. Oh well, I think I'm eating my words now 'cause I'm really liking it. My officemate like it too and when I told her I made it, she actually ask if I could make one for her. Now I'd say it's just a matter of combining the right kind of beads to fit any age.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...